English - Vietnamese Interpreter in Hanoi - Quynh Huong Center for Foreign Language Translation & Education

New Posts

2 Jul 2017

English - Vietnamese Interpreter in Hanoi





Hello everyone! 

I am Quynh Huong, Master of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (Master of TESOL).

I'm a Native Vietnamese speaker who has been living in Australia for almost 9 years. 

I am a professional translator and interpreter with extensive experience. I also teach English to Speakers of Other Languages and attended many seminars and courses on teaching methodology and translation & interpretation.

I am willing to translate 1000 words from English to Vietnamese for you for $10 or be your interpreter of English - Vietnamese and Vietnamese - English in Hanoi for $20 per hour. I can guarantee there will be no Vietnamese errors whatsoever in any of my translation and interpretation projects. 

I've worked on numerous translation and interpretation projects and there are no areas that I won't cover. Politics, the economy, technology, sports, and the list goes on and on.

I have 100% satisfaction feedback. I work hard so my clients return with future projects. 

Please feel free to contact me if you have any question.

Best regards,


English to Vietnamese
DocumentPriceSubtitlePriceInterpretationPrice
1000 Words20 USD01 Minute02 USD01 Hour20 USD
Chinese to Vietnamese
DocumentPriceSubtitlePriceInterpretationPrice
1000 Words20 USD01 Minute02 USD01 Hour20 USD



Quynh Huong Center for Foreign Language Translation & Education
Skype: QuynhHuong102
Zalo/ Wechat/ Whatsapp: QuynhHuongCenter


2 comments: