Translate Chinese to Vietnamese - Quynh Huong Center for Foreign Language Translation & Education

New Posts

8 Feb 2018

Translate Chinese to Vietnamese





Hello everyone! 

I am a Vietnamese native speaker. I am a Master of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (Master of TESOL) - Victoria University, Australia. I also studied Master of Business Administration at Guilin University, Guangxi, China for four years.

I am a professional translator and interpreter with extensive experience. I have also attended many seminars and courses on translation & interpretation methodology.

I am willing to translate any document of English - Chinese - Vietnamese for you. I can also be your English - Chinese - Vietnamese interpreter in Hanoi, Vietnam. Besides, I can also do transcription, translation & subtitles for your AUDIO/ VIDEO.

I've worked on numerous translation and interpretation projects from education, business, politics, economy, technology, to travel, sports, etc. with 100% satisfaction feedback. I can guarantee there will be no Vietnamese errors whatsoever in any of my translation and interpretation projects.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Best regards,


English to Vietnamese
DocumentPriceSubtitlePriceInterpretationPrice
1000 Words20 USD01 Minute02 USD01 Hour20 USD
Chinese to Vietnamese
DocumentPriceSubtitlePriceInterpretationPrice
1000 Words20 USD01 Minute02 USD01 Hour20 USD



Quynh Huong Center for Foreign Language Translation & Education
Skype: QuynhHuong102
Zalo/ Wechat/ Whatsapp: QuynhHuongCenter



No comments:

Post a Comment